- 4 ounces Soy Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Splenda
- 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups Non Fat Cool Whip
- 16 Ladyfingers
- 1/4 cup Expresso
- 1 teaspoon Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup Rum
- 4 Raspberries or Strawberries
- Beat the soy cream cheese with 1/2 cup splenda and vanilla until smooth.
- Fold the Cool Whip into the mixture.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Pour the espresso and rum into a shallow bowl
- Dip each ladyfinger quickly into the liquid; do not let them get mushy by over dipping them.
- Scoop some of the cream cheese mixture into each goblet; layer a ladyfinger or two in the goblet,
- Continue making layers of cream cheese and lady fingers.
- End with cream cheese.
- Place a Raspberry or Strawberry in the center of each goblet and sprinkle some cocoa powder over each goblet.
- Refrigerate at least several hours or overnight before serving.