- 3/4 cup Splenda
- 3/4 cup Cornstarch
- 1 Lemon Zest
- 4 cups Soy Milk
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Frozen Strawberries
- Fresh Strawberries sliced
- ½ cup of Splenda
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- Almond Slices
- In a medium saucepan, combine the sugar or Splenda, cornstarch and lemon zest.
- Add the Soy Milk, little by little, stirring constantly to break up any small lumps that form.
- When the mixture is completely c o m b i n e d , place over medium heat and continue stirring until everything dissolves and the cream looks smooth.
- It will begin to come easily away from the sides of the pan.
- Pour into a bowl and chill until slightly set about 15 minutes
- In a pot put the frozen strawberries, lemon juice and Splenda and mix together
- Heat until a stew forms
- Remove from heat
- Add fresh strawberries and mix
- Place almonds in a dry saucepan and heat until toasted on medium heat
- Alternate layers of pudding and strawberries in a parfait glass
- Top with toasted almonds