Strawberry Rhubarb Parfait
- 2 tablespoons instant tapioca
- 2 cups frozen (not thawed) strawberries , (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 2 cups sliced frozen (not thawed) rhubarb
- 1 cup Splenda
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Teaspoon lemon peel grated
- Pinch of ground nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- Combine with strawberries, rhubarb, sugar, lemon juice, lemon peel, nutmeg, tapioca and salt in a large bowl; toss well to combine.
- Position a rack in the center of the oven and place a foil-lined baking sheet on the rack below; preheat to 350°F.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Let cool on a for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Pour in serving bowl
- Top with fat free whipped topping