Spinach and Strawberry Salad
- 1 pkg. fresh spinach
- 1 basket. fresh strawberries
- 1/3 c. almond slices — toasted
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 2 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- 1 1/2 tsp. finely chopped onion
- 1 Tbsp. poppy seeds
- 1/4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 c. veg. or olive oil
- 1/4 c. apple cider vinegar
- Put all the dressing ingredients in a clean glass jar and shake.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
- Bake the almonds in a preheated oven 350 deg. on a pie plate for about 10 min., until golden.
- Cool and store in a glass jar.
- Wash and dry the spinach, remove stems, place in a salad bowl.
- Slice the strawberries and add to spinach.
- When ready to serve drizzle dressing over salad, toss, then sprinkle with toasted almonds.