- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 3 large ripe tomatoes, peeled and seeds removed, chopped
- 2 hot peppers, Serrano or Jalapeño, finely chopped
- 2 to 3 tablespoons minced cilantro
- 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2-3 drops of Tabasco Sauce (depending on desired heat)
- salt and pepper
- Combine onions with chopped tomatoes, peppers, cilantro, lime juice, salt, and pepper.
- Taste and then add desired Tabasco Sauce. Please add it a little at a time and taste. It is very hot.
- Refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours to blend flavors.