Mango and Crab Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 cup shredded crab meat
- 1/4 cup finely chopped mango (make sure the Mango is very ripe)
- 1/2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp diced green onion
- 1/2 tsp. dried rosemary
- 1/3 tsp. white pepper
- 4 mushrooms chopped
- 1 tbsp Splenda (use more if the Mango is not sweet)
- 1 lime squeezed
- ⅛ cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup whole wheat bread crumbs
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, flattened
- Combine crab with all ingredients except ½ lime juice, egg, bread crumbs and chicken for filling. Spread on chicken and roll up jellyroll style.
- Dip each in egg and then gently roll in bread crumbs to coat.
- Brown carefully in fry pan
- Bake at 350 Deg. for about 20-30 min or until the chicken cooked and is 160 degrees. Do not overcook, the chicken will dry out.
- Pour remaining lime juice on top.