- 3 Haas avocados, halved, seeded and peeled
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- Scoop out the avocado pulp and put in a bowl.
- Immediately add the lime juice and coat the avocado to prevent browning.
- Remove all but 1 tablespoon of the lime juice in the bowl.
- Add the salt, cumin, and cayenne and mash.
- Then, add the onions, tomatoes and cilantro.
- Let sit at room temperature for 1 hour and then serve.