Grilled Pineapple Kabobs
- 1/2 of a pineapple, cut into spears
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Combine brown sugar and cinnamon in a large ziplock bag. Add the pineapple spears, close the bag tightly, and shake it so that the cinnamon and brown sugar coats the spears.
- Place the pineapple in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat your grill to medium heat, around 350-400 degrees.
- Place the pineapple spears on the grill and turn them every few minutes.
- Grill the pineapple until it is cooked to your liking.