Grilled Cornish Game Hens
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- ½ cup parsley or 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
- 4 1 to 1.5 lb Cornish Hens
- In a large, zip top bag, mix the lemon juice, olive oil, herb, salt and pepper.
- Place the cornish game hens in the bag
- Marinate in the refrigerator at least 4 hours.
- Preheat the grill for medium heat
- Cook the hens for 15 minutes and then turn brushing occasionally with remaining marinade
- Cook about 15 more minutes or until 165 degrees
- Heat the remaining marinade until boiling and serve on the side.