Greek Fraternity Salad
- 3 large plum tomatoes, seeded, coarsely chopped
- 1 English cucumber, seeded, coarsely chopped
- 1 red, yellow or orange bell pepper, seeded coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 4 Tbs olive oil
- 1 1/2 Tbs fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried dill
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Put the olive oil, lemon juice,, vinegar, oregano and dill weed into a glass jar and shake until well blended.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Combine the salad ingredients, minus the cheese. Toss with dressing.
- Sprinkle cheese over top and serve.