- 1/2 cup Cornstarch
- 3/4 cup Splenda
- 1 Lemon Zest
- 4 cups Soy Milk
- 6 sheets Phyllo Dough
- 1 spray Butter Flavored Pam
- 1 pint Blueberries
- 1 pint Raspberries
- 1 pint Blackberries
- 1 pint Strawberries
- 1/2 cup Apricot Jam
- 1 tablespoon Water
- Spray a 9″ pie plate with Butter Flavored Pam
- Layer a sheet of phyllo dough and spray with Pam
- Repeat for 6 sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes or until golden brown
- Remove and let cool.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the sugar or Splenda, cornstarch and lemon zest.
- Add the Soy Milk, little by little, stirring constantly to break up any small lumps that form.
- When the mixture is completely combined, place over medium heat and continue stirring until the mixture comes to a boil and steam comes off the top.
- When the pudding is thickened remove from the heat.
- Let cool for 5 minutes
- Heat the apricot jam and the water in a pot over low heat until it thins down enough to paint the fruit and crust.
- Pass through a sieve to remove any lumps
- Wash and drain the fruit
- Cut off the stems of the strawberries
- Paint the crust with the thinned out jam
- Pour the filling into Pie Crust
- Let cool for 15 minutes until it is firm enough to the fruit on top
- Place the fruit in a nice design on top
- Paint with the apricot jam
- Chill for at least one hour to set