- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 2 cooking apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries or raisins
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Butterfly cut the tenderloin
- Place between plastic wrap and pound until about ½” thick.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl and chop until slight lumps are left with a stick blender.
- Cook the stuffing over medium heat for 5 minutes stirring occasionally to prevent burning.
- Spoon the apple mixture in the middle of the pork tenderloin.
- Roll up like a jelly roll.
- Tie off using butcher's twine
- Bake 20 minutes. A meat thermometer in the center should register at least 145°.