Cucumber and Watercress Salad
- 1 English Cucumber Sliced Thinly
- 1 Pint of grape tomatoes, red, yellow and brown
- 1 package Watercress – cleaned and dried
- 1 bunch Fresh Parsley
- ½ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbls Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Dill – finely chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Dill whole
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar Free Honey (more if you want a sweeter dressing)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Combine the Cucumber, tomatoes and Parsley in a large bowl.
- Mix the Oil, Vinegar, Honey, chopped dill and Salt and Pepper
- Top salad and mix well
- Sprinkle the whole dill leaves on top.