Blueberry Raspberry Compote
- 2 tablespoons instant tapioca
- 2 cups frozen (not thawed) Raspberries , (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 2 cups sliced frozen (not thawed) blueberries
- 1 cup Splenda
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Tsp lemon peel grated
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Pint Vanilla Frozen Soy Ice Cream or Frozen Yogurt
- ¼ Cup Fat Free Cool Whip
- Combine with raspberries, blueberries, splenda, lemon juice, lemon peel, tapioca and salt in a large bowl; toss well to combine.
- Position a rack in the center of the oven and place a foil-lined baking sheet on the rack below; preheat to 350°F.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve over Frozen Soy Ice Cream or Frozen Yogurt
- Top with Fat Free Cool Whip