- 2 sheets frozen phyllo pastry, thawed and cut in half
- Butter flavored Vegetable Oil Spray
- 1 tablespoon Splenda
- About 3 tablespoons/20 g finely chopped hazelnuts
- 1 cup fresh or defrosted frozen Blueberries
- 1 cup Lite And Easy Bianco Mangiaro Pudding
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lay a sheet of phyllo pastry on a work surface.
- Spray with oil.
- Sprinkle over about a teaspoon of Splenda and some hazelnuts.
- Repeat 3 more layers the same way.
- Using a large knife or pizza cutter, slice the sheet into 8 rectangles.
- Arrange on a baking sheet and bake until golden and crisp, about 7 minutes. DO NOT OVERCOOK!
Assemble the dessert just before serving
- Place a phyllo layer on each of 4 plates.
- Top each with 1/4 of the pudding mixture.
- Arrange berries standing upright on top.
- Top each dessert with another serving of phyllo.
- Serve immediately