Angel Berry Trifle
- 1 Sugar Free Angel Food Cake
- ½ cup strawberry sugar free All Fruit Preserve
- ½ pint fresh raspberries
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
- 1 pint blueberries
- Light And Easy Basic Pudding (recipe follows)
- 1 Tbs Pure Vanilla extract
- 1 Tbs Sambuca Liquor
- 1 16 oz container of Fat Free Whipped Topping
- Cut the cake into 3/4-inch slices and spread each slice on 1 side with jam
- Place a layer of cake, jam side up, in the bottom of a 2 1/2-to 3-quart glass serving bowl.
- Top with a layer of raspberries, blueberries and strawberries.
- Spread ½ of the pudding over the berries.
- Repeat steps 2-4.
- Top with a layer of whipped topping
- Add Light and Easy Basic Pudding -- for the recipe for "Light and Easy Basic Pudding", see our Recipes page.